Exotic cultures, impressive monuments, beautiful beaches, and a feel for a new environment can lure in friends and relatives from different parts of the globe (and family trees) to your location-friendly home.
Lighten their load of jetlag and new-country bewilderment by providing them with little niceties they need as soon as the first day.
- A spare cellphone and a sim card for guests from abroad.
- A set of keys and if applicable, parking access cards.
- A public transportation card
- A list of emergency numbers (police, hospitals, hospitals with emergency facilities)
- Public Transport routes and hotline numbers. (For Dubai Public Transport numbers, please click here)
- Information maps
- Wifi password
- Toiletries and inexpensive slippers
- And of course, a welcome note 🙂